Monday, October 1, 2012

My Family nykia johnson

My family is there for me the whole way even though my mom wanted me to go away for college so that i can have a college experience but she finally realize that its better for me to stay here and get my education because my parents know me they know that by me being a freshmen and new to every thing I get excited and I lose focus on what I am there for so they think that by me staying here they can look at me and help me focus on what i need to focus on so I can get my help from them and then i would have to be struggling because i have my support team there for me i honestly can say I love being here even though i am kind of missing out on being on my own but i still have my parents there for me and I get my work done faster by being here because what i don't understand I have someone there for me.Which is my family and I already know that they going to be proud of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment