Monday, October 1, 2012

Back in the game, by Mrs. Shelia Wims

Education is my goal for the next two years, this is my second time around for college. I talked with key family members about going back to school. (this is
part of my so called "bucket list".

My husband said; " I do not want to hold you back from completing your dream/visions, all my sister's said" We will support you 100% we got your back".

My youngest sister is a principal at a newly opened character school in North Lass Vegas, she said; " If you went back to school I will set it up where you and I

could do some networking" I would have to go to Vegas 2-3 times a year and get a comfortable paycheck monthly.Boy! " this is a great idea I thought to

myself". Didn't have to second guess myself. On top of that the President said; " go back to school if you don't have a job to better educate yourself

for an even better job".

After long thinking and planning, I decide to go back to school. The choice was city versus an university? Well I wanted to take it slow, I felt a city college would

definitely be a better choice for me. So here I am at Ivy Tech for the next two years.

No comments:

Post a Comment