Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Life as a comic, by Omarr Kizer

Hello my name is Omarr Kizer and i am a stand up Comedian, my stage name is Doughboii Tala. The Tala stands for To All Loyal Affliates and basically what it means if you rock me Ill rock you. I started doing comedy at least on stage back in 2007, i have been doin comedy for a very long time. I enjoy making people laugh and seeing smiles on folks faces, without laughter a person would be just depressed. As a comic although its fun you get to enjoy time with people, hangout do all kinds of things.For myself i have traveled a bit some of the paces would include Las Vegas, California,Chicago, and Indiana. I may be going to Miami soon to do some great stand up, i am kinda excited about it but if i do get the chance i would be more than thankful. To be a comic you just have to have love for the people and just love to entertain which is something i like doing.I am naturally funny so the whole comedy routine is kinda easy. In my comedy life i have met some famous people along the way who do give great advice, such as Rodney Perry, Damon Williams, De Ray davis and Monique.

No comments:

Post a Comment