Friday, October 12, 2012

Carlos Dicerson

 Precious memories mean alot. I have a lot of things that were given to me by others, and I hold on to them because although the person might not always be around, I know that the memories will last forever. I have a lot of things that bring back memories, but there’s one thing that mean the most to me. The one thing that is very special to me is a quilt that I got from my great grandmother. The quilt was full of different colors and patterns that she liked. It is very special to me because she made the quilt a few weeks before she passed away. It reminds me of her and every moment we spent together. When I see the quilt I get sad, but I also smile because I know that by me holding on to it, a part of her is still with me today. She will forever be in my heart and her quilt will forever be in my hands. I plan to always take good care of the quilt, because I know that if she was here, she would do the same

No comments:

Post a Comment