Monday, October 1, 2012

My dreams, My Goals by sandra ivy

My dream is to own my own dance studio. But i have to accomplish some goals 1st to get my dance studio up and running. I plan to 1st go to school for business. Im going to school for business because i want to learn how to run a good business and keep it for many years to come. Dance was always apassion for me i love to dance, anytime i would hear music i would stop what i was doing and just start dancing. Or, sometimes i would sit and just listen to music and close my eyes and i could picture the whole dance in my head i could see what i was wearing and everything. Dance is my life its the one way i can express myself without worring whos looking or nothing. When i get my studio up and running it would its going to be for all ages. There will be all types of dances to learn from hip hop, jazz, ballet, even stepping. I just want this studio to be a place for kids to come and learn and feel safe and have fun. Thats my goal and dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment