Monday, October 1, 2012

A friend that will be missed, W.Thomas

My story is about my friend that got killed by the police.His name is Jonathan (Dub) Johnson.He was a close friend.He was loyal to me, overall I think he was loyal person to all people.We all was on the streets.But he had made up his mind that the streets was not cutting it for him.So he started going to school.This school to be exact.He was taking up culinary arts.He had one son that he name after him.Its really a sad story, but the police came to his uncle house for a traffic warrant, for the uncle and end up shooting him in the chest.Then of course you know the police cover it up.So in the newspaper they put that he had a knife and came to the door wit a knife.Still to this day I can't believe that.I don't think anyone who knew him will believe that.But at the end of the day I think he is in a better place.All his worries are over.I just really fell sorry for his son.His son Jr. will have to grow up with out his farther.Which is bad because I know how that feel.You need your farther growing up in this world.So the main reason I wrote this is because he's the main reason I am in school right now.And at times I feel like given up but I always think about what will I do, be back on the streets or end up dead or in jail.

No comments:

Post a Comment