Wednesday, October 3, 2012

My Brother Jessica Chavarria

Ever since I was little I wanted to have a little brother. I remember when my parents told me that they were having a baby, I got really excited and hoped it were a boy. Eventually my parents told me I was going to have a little sister.I remember being really mad, because I wanted to be the only girl in the family. I eventually got useto the idea of having a sister; I really didn't have a choice. As each day went on I started to get more and more excited. Many years passed and once again my mother told me that she was having another baby. Both my sister and I wanted to have a younger brother. When my parents finally found out the sex of the baby, they told us we were going to have a baby brother. I was soo happy, I've been wanting a brother for the longest time. I finally got the baby brother that I always wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment