Friday, September 28, 2012

Someone special to me By;Monica Sallis

Someone that is very special to me is my grandmother. I love my grandmother more then anything because she took care of me like my mom did. If my mom didn't have it, I went to my grandma and she didn't have a problem with giving or dsoing anything for me. Other than my mom, my grandma is my inspiration as well. I could always just about talk to her about any and everything and she would listen, and then tell me what she thouht about the situation. She wasn't mean or being hard on me because i did everything for my grandma. When she called and asked me to come clean her house, I was right there and there wasn't nothing i wouldn't do for my grandma when she asked me. I remember everytime i seen her, she would be like "Hey lil' Girl," and all i would do is laugh and say hey grandma, "How you doing," and she will always say she doing fine when i know that it was something wrong but she kept a smile on her face at all times. These past couple of months has been real hard for me because im so use to calling my grandma to check on her and just to talk to her about certain situations, or going to clean her house for her. Once my grandma was real sick, I was by her side at every step of the way even when she went in the hospital, I rode with her in the ambulance. She was in the hospital for about a week and then she past on the 31st of March, while it was my sisters, my brother, my mom, auntie, my uncle, and I; once the nurse came in and said she was gone my heart stopped because at first she wasnt breathing then she started back, and stopped again for good. I didn't know what to do and I was sitting right beside the bed with her, I was hurt and had nothing to say. She has always told me "Lil girl, don't let nobody stop you from doing what you want in life and be whatever you want. I finally stop letting it get to me so much because i know i will always have my grandmother by my side through it all and i will still listen to whatever she tells me. I love my grandmother so much, she has made me what I am today and I'm glad I'm the way that I am because i listened to my grandma. She has told me a lot of useful information that I will continue to use in my everyday life

No comments:

Post a Comment