Thursday, September 27, 2012

My Little Sister Erin by Ryan Waterson

There is something that happened in my life was the day my little sister was born. On April 30, 1999 my mother gave birth to my little sister Erin. This day was very important to me because it was the day my family became complete. First i was asleep in my bed and my aunt came and got me and we went to the hospital. Next we were waiting in the waiting room for hours to see when they was going to tell me if I had a little brother or sister. Finally the time has came and my grandma told told me to come in to the hospital room where my mother was at to see my little sister. When I walked in and I got on the the bed where my mother was laying. I looked at my mother and then looked at the baby and said, "Mama that's a boy!" My mother said," It's not a boy it's a girl. I said where is hair?, she bald mama." My grandma laughed and told me "she just doesn't have any hair yet." My mother responded and said," yea, she just don't have it yet!" Until this day I laughed about it and remembered it because my little sister is important to me and my family became a whole that day. Lastly, I feel I am important to her because she looks up to me and as her kind of role model. Saying that i have accomplish by being someone's role model.

No comments:

Post a Comment