Friday, September 28, 2012

A day remember Steven Hobson

    I still remember that day as if it were yesterday. It was day of my openhouse on June 16, 2012. I still remember tall of the running around I had to do just to sure people were pleased and having a good time. That day of fun and good times is sure a day to remember. It was a day of seeing and assoiating with my friend and family and recieving gifts and money from them as well. As I recieved my gifts and money from everybody, their was one gift I found to be very interesting. Their isn't any unique background to it but I do find the gift itself to be unique. It was a Shamballa Bracelet. As it was given to me by my cousin Clint, I had told him "Thanks for the gift Clint but I'm not a big fan wearing expensive things." Clint then told me he understood and then said "Well, this isn't just for wearing and showing off." It's more more for helping you find and maintain peace and trainquility for when you find yourself stressed out or in a pinch." At the time I never thought anything of it because I still had it in my mind on not wearing it and to just keep it hidden from the outside. Since that day occured I've just been keeping it safe and hidden due to the fact that I don't enjoy wearing many things that hold much value.Although every now and again I still take out my Shamballa Bracelet and look at it to reflect on good memories to keep myself at peace and from being streed.

No comments:

Post a Comment