Friday, September 28, 2012

precious memories Phyllis Pinkins


I Have been blessed buy the best which is my Lord Jesus Savior The Only Wise True And Living God who is passed into the Heavens. Who gives me wisdom and Knowledge to take care of my 4 children Even until this very day .I was a young unwed Mother and didn"nt Know a thing about Mother Hood . My mother help me to take care of my first born daughter . I was only 14 years old when i had my daughter i was a baby having a baby . I used a life as a testimony to young people , Too stay in school and to obey your parents in the Lord Jesus for this right the Bible states for your for us to honor our Father and Mother that your days may be long upon this earth. I pride Myself on becoming a good Mother and a Good Freind,and a good daughter to my late Mother Lullabell who is with King Jesus Christ now.I still Have My father Here with Which is A Great Responsiblity in itself. I thank the Lord Jesus thur trails and truibulations in my life I have blessed to stay Strong . To my God Be the Glory for the Things he has done.

No comments:

Post a Comment