Thursday, September 27, 2012

Prom by : Tamica Ware

Prom by: Tamica Ware

I was getting ready to go to prom. It felt like it was one of the biggest days of my life. The day went okay until it was time to get ready. As I went through a check list: hair (check), nails (check), and then my dress. My dress was off-white with gold flowers all over it. So as I put my dress on and got my shoes I began to sweat. Oh, no please don't sweat. So I put my jewelry on and went outside to take pictures. My dad and my brother awaited me. Dad said “are you ready to go?” I said “as ready as I’m going to be.” Dad said “my daughter is so beautiful.” “Thank you dad” I said. My brother said “have fun and be safe.”  I didn't get a rental car so my brother washed my aunt’s car that she loaned me for the night. I stopped at my moms and cousin house so they can see me off to the prom. My friend said “I love your dress.” Next, I went to grab another friend and we went to the Grand March. My friends clowned me and said my dress look like a wedding dress. Everyone looked so nice and color coordinated. Afterwards, my friends and I went to the prom. I was getting calls and text all the way there. We all had a good night and enjoyed ourselves. After the prom I dropped my friends off and went home to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment