Thursday, September 27, 2012

Gradration by Jsamine Johnson

About a year ago, when I was a junior in high school, my dad came to me and he said, “We moving next month.” I was wondering what I was going to do. I’m going into my last year with all of the people I grown up with since I was little. Then, my daddy told me we’re going to start over.  Then, I had to go to, “Theodore Roosevelt high school.” It was all new to me and I had to take tests before I can graduate. Some people in the school had told me, “You’re not going to graduate” and others encouraged me by saying, “you’re going to graduate.”  Next, I had stop and ask myself how bad do I want this? And will it be worth it? That’s when I give it my all and walked across that stage with my hand up high knowing its worth it all. The End is only the Beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment